Photo credit: dtcreations from morguefile.com
Why did he call you a snow leopard? It's part of the five terms men use to describe women, and what they mean...
1. Biddie: A college age female who is short, easily tricked, wears spandex pants, boots with fur, and does not remember the last weekend that did not involve a hangover. 80% of their Facebook pictures would render them unemployable.
2. Snow Leopard: The richest of all cougars. Roams the south Florida area, between 50 and 60 years old, and preys on men in their 40's and 50's.
3. White Walker: Someone caught in the middle of a walk of shame - reacting with zombie like terror.
4. Butter Face: Hot body, ugly face. An example: Sarah Jessica Parker
5. Puma: A woman in her sexual prime, between 30 and 39, who prefers to date younger men. She is pre-Cougar.