The Washington Post reported on a poll that mapped out indications you've hit middle-age. Not so much a number, but a mind-set.
Here are the indications that you've reached middle-age
- You’ve lost touch with everyday technology such as tablets and TVs.
- You’re feeling stiff and groan when you bend down.
- The bar you’re in is too noisy.
- Your ears, eyebrows, and nose are really hairy.
- You don’t know any songs in the top 10.
- You dress for comfort instead of style.
- You’ve booked a cruise.
- You know your alcohol limit.
Get the entire list here, and if you have one to add, leave it below...