Did you know Starbucks coffee has more than twice as much caffeine as McDonald's coffee? 20.8 milligrams per ounce, compared to 9.1 milligrams.
Here are eight coffees ranked by how much caffeine each one is packing . . .
1. Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, 20.8 milligrams of caffeine per ounce. To compare, Pepsi only has about 3 milligrams per ounce.
2. Starbucks, 20.6 milligrams per ounce.
3. 7-Eleven coffee, 17.5 milligrams.
4. Peet's Coffee, 16.7 milligrams.
5. Dunkin' Donuts coffee, 15 milligrams.
6. Chick-fil-A coffee . . . yes, they have coffee . . . 13.6 milligrams.
7. Panera Bread, 11.8 milligrams per ounce.
8. McDonald's coffee, just 9.1 milligrams.